KnowYourBooks RATING: 10
Outwitting the Devil, reads an entire interview with the so-called Devil (which does not refer to the demon, but the negative presence in the mind). Napoleon Hill discusses the questions and answers on how to outwit the negative presence in the mind to achieve success and freedom (especially people who after Think and Grow Rich did not get what they wanted out of it).
Things you will learn from this book:
- Napoleon Hill’s own doubts and failures
- How to control your thinking
- Definiteness in purpose and its importance
- Mastery over your own personality/character
- The art of thinking before you act
- Learning from adversity
- and much more.
Get recommendations faster, click the button below: